• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBR Question

Yea seriously I'm not gonna use my SBRs or put a can on my pistol and have it nearby for self defense, you can but I choose to keep em locked up and use guns I specifically bought for personal and home defense. I know that sounds crazy and all
Damn that. The Suppressor isn't just for "fun". It's so I don't completely blast out my eardrum at 2am.

H heavyd Can you please get this man a trust lol

:cool:

She would be committing a felony by possessing a NFA weapon that is not registered to her. It could potentially negate self defense.

Your option is to never let her possess or have access to the weapon or cancel the individual Form 1 and reapply using a trust.

:cool:

She would be committing a felony by possessing a NFA weapon that is not registered to her. It could potentially negate self defense.

Your option is to never let her possess or have access to the weapon or cancel the individual Form 1 and reapply using a trust.

Kind of my thoughts. Self defense negates it. But my wife can't shoot, cook, sow, or do manual labour. I don't think this is an issue.

Actually, her use of the weapon could negate the defense of self defense. She may not be eligible for self defense even if she took a shot in self defense because she was committing a crime.

Probably would come down to investigator / officer discretion and the district attorney.

Give her something basic to start with . My girl is on my trust but she knows to go for her PPK first . IF that don’t work then grab the sten and forget the law! Spray em .

Sure she might be dancing a line but if using my machine gun keeps her alive then my lawyer can handle the rest . Her life trumps the law in my book. That’s just my two cents

Actually, her use of the weapon could negate the defense of self defense. She may not be eligible for self defense even if she took a shot in self defense because she was committing a crime.
Way too much case law and specific law in Georgia to support legal self defense with any weapon available. Including felons. Separate charge could be made if the possession was illegal depending on circumstance.

No specific Georgia Code forbidding possession, only federal law.

Give her something basic to start with . My girl is on my trust but she knows to go for her PPK first . IF that don’t work then grab the sten and forget the law! Spray em .

Sure she might be dancing a line but if using my machine gun keeps her alive then my lawyer can handle the rest . Her life trumps the law in my book. That’s just my two cents

:clap2::clap2:

Back
Top Bottom