• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBR Question

Way too much case law and specific law in Georgia to support legal self defense with any weapon available. Including felons. Separate charge could be made if the possession was illegal depending on circumstance.

No specific Georgia Code forbidding possession, only federal law.

It costs little more to form a trust, and there would be NO legal problems ever for wifey to hold/possess/use any NFA item in the trust.

As the NFA approval is about a year now, just cancel the application (ATF will refund the 200 bucks) form a trust with HeavyD, and resubmit for the SBR stamp.

Yea seriously I'm not gonna use my SBRs or put a can on my pistol and have it nearby for self defense, you can but I choose to keep em locked up and use guns I specifically bought for personal and home defense. I know that sounds crazy and all
I specifically purchased and formed 1 items for home defense and SHTF. If local LE wants to baby sit them for a while after I use them for home defense that is fine because I have others for back up.

I’m canned up in the house everyday, and most platforms are short barreled.....
s2.quickmeme.com_img_4e_4ece3c35602e92d675611988d34b6cf387ca16b28de207f5c46be304bc583195.jpg

Back
Top Bottom