• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sbr reg

They used to not say anything about putting barrel length and about calibers. You are allowed temporary barrel changes so remember what ever caliber and length of barrel you put on the form make sure you keep a barrel of that type.
Honestly the pistol brace rule can change or get restricted at any time with another interpretation. Also you can't put a forward grip on a pistol legally because it's a pistol. Register 1 AR SBR then you're set for many calibers and barrel lengths.

Thar information is correct however if you efile you don't have to send pictures you can take a selfie and upload it.
Atf claims 30 days from receipt of finger prints.
Mine was 28 days for 4 form 1 submissions.
Also you only need 2 finger print cards even if you are sending in multiple form 1s
You'll need to file a form 1 with the ATF. With that form you'll need to submit two passport photos and two completed fingerprint cards along with your $200 check for the stamp. When the stamp comes back, you'll need to engrave the lower receiver of then weapon with your name/trust name and city and state. YouTube is your friend on this, I watched Mrgunsngear video on how to and did my first with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom