• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBS ???

M4 shoots as smooth as butter with low recoil, and very fast action.
With current prices this is a good deal, but not sure I’d want the wait.

Every NFA purchase
giphy.gif

My SBR was a safe queen after I had a few range trips with it.
After that, I only brought it out to show other people to impress them with my cool toys. But it really didn't impress me much beyond first year of ownership.

But, I have to say, it would've been a very deadly home defense weapon, IF I had stored it in a way that it would fill that role, But I did not.
I had other guns in that role, so the 12 Gauge's extra short (12") barrel and handiness of a "close quarters battle" weapon that you can swing in a narrow hallway was not appreciated.
Not when you put your guns in 40 inch long rifle cases, haul them to the gun range in a big SUV, and I have plenty of room in you shooting lane to handle all of your long guns, even things as big and clumsy as a Mosin-Nagant or 03-A3 Springfield.

My SBR was a safe queen after I had a few range trips with it.
After that, I only brought it out to show other people to impress them with my cool toys. But it really didn't impress me much beyond first year of ownership.

But, I have to say, it would've been a very deadly home defense weapon, IF I had stored it in a way that it would fill that role, But I did not.
I had other guns in that role, so the 12 Gauge's extra short (12") barrel and handiness of a "close quarters battle" weapon that you can swing in a narrow hallway was not appreciated.
Not when you put your guns in 40 inch long rifle cases, haul them to the gun range in a big SUV, and I have plenty of room in you shooting lane to handle all of your long guns, even things as big and clumsy as a Mosin-Nagant or 03-A3 Springfield.

pretty much this. I SBSed an 870 and I love shotguns. However, it's still longer than my SBR suppressed 300 BO which is arguably a much better HD weapon. If I was out in the woods like when I was growing up shooting shotguns all the time? Sure go for it. Now that I hardly get to the range let along blasting cans in the woods for hours it's not worth it to me.

I filed to SBS a side by side to do a pirate blaster. I screwed something up and it got kicked back. Happened again mid-rona when they didn't deliver my prints in time. I finally just said f-it and stopped trying. I know it's not worth the trouble and while it will look cool on the internet, I'll shoot it maybe 1x a year if I'm lucky

pretty much this. I SBSed an 870 and I love shotguns. However, it's still longer than my SBR suppressed 300 BO which is arguably a much better HD weapon. If I was out in the woods like when I was growing up shooting shotguns all the time? Sure go for it. Now that I hardly get to the range let along blasting cans in the woods for hours it's not worth it to me.

I filed to SBS a side by side to do a pirate blaster. I screwed something up and it got kicked back. Happened again mid-rona when they didn't deliver my prints in time. I finally just said f-it and stopped trying. I know it's not worth the trouble and while it will look cool on the internet, I'll shoot it maybe 1x a year if I'm lucky
I am now looking at the space invader...or a MPX...or 3 new cans to put in jail. kinda leaning MPX or more cans...

Back
Top Bottom