• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SC death row inmates now have a choice

I have a couple of opinions.
The main one , there should be nothing “cruel and unusual” about dishing punishment to a convicted murdering POS . If they done something so heinous that they are convicted and sentenced to die, giving them drugs to let them slip into a sleep state and die under possibly the best high they ever had in their life, seems like the best way to go.
Being stuck a couple of times is cruel and unusual punishment?? Bull-pu**y !!
Another opinion on capital punishment - if a person has definitely been convicted without a doubt of a crime so bad they are sentenced to death row…. let them have one appeal. This should be done within a year. If they are again convicted beyond a shadow of doubt , sentence them to death to be carried out within a year. I think however they killed their victim, that is how they should be killed. They shot someone- firing squad. Stab someone- take a sword to them. Etc., etc., …..
there are going to be some exceptions and those that should just be firing squad, hung or something that brings some pain and punishment for their crime. It should be a deterrent !! It needs to be something that criminals think twice about.
There are a couple of things i like. You could do this publicly. You could do a pay per view and proceeds go to victims family - maybe if you do it publicly, sell concessions with profit going to family of victim.
Another is that they could crank up ole sparky - start using that electric chair again !
Give vic fam option to pull trigger, flip switch on sparky, pull lever to hang, etc.

I think this should be an option for any convicted criminal facing a serious sentence. Rape? 40 years or a firing squad right now. Armed robbery? 25 years or a firing squad right now. Voting for Biden? 20 years or a firing squad right now.

Back
Top Bottom