• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scale

Check out OldWillKnott online, they are in Denver and have every possible kind of scale you could imagine, cheap prices too and excellent service. I have purchased about 5 scales from them over the years. They are not reloading specific, but a scale is a scale.
Buy based on total capacity, and accuracy in small units.

Check out OldWillKnott online, they are in Denver and have every possible kind of scale you could imagine, cheap prices too and excellent service. I have purchased about 5 scales from them over the years. They are not reloading specific, but a scale is a scale.
Buy based on total capacity, and accuracy in small units.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought Powder needed a specific grain setting. Also I'd like a bit of opinion/input as to which one has preformed well. I can google reload scale and get tons of suggestions I was just hoping to get some extra feedback here.

Heads up - all electronic scales have basically the same components sourced in China. Biggest difference is the packaging, (plastic shell).

Look for the cheapest one with good reviews. Check out on line sellers for sales (Midway, etc.)

Need opinions on a reasonably priced scale that can be trusted to be accurate. Thanks
I can tell you with out doubt rcbs will stand 100% behind anything they cell. I had one of their beam scales for years and it would not zero,sent it to them and they sent me back their brand new m1000 free of charge ,no questions axed.

Back
Top Bottom