• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scammer/Cowards

Over the summer, I was staying at a condo in Destin. I went out to my car and saw two gorgeous women wearing nothing but bikini tops and cutoff shorts washing my car. When they were finished, I asked them, "How much should I pay you?" One of the two girls said, "We don't accept payment in money. We accept payment in sex!" Then she climbed into the car and we made passionate love. But while we were doing it, the other girl snatched my wallet. Then, as soon as we were done, the two girls ran off with my wallet.

I fell for their scam again twice that month, three times in August, and plan to fall for it again next summer.

Over the summer, I was staying at a condo in Destin. I went out to my car and saw two gorgeous women wearing nothing but bikini tops and cutoff shorts washing my car. When they were finished, I asked them, "How much should I pay you?" One of the two girls said, "We don't accept payment in money. We accept payment in sex!" Then she climbed into the car and we made passionate love. But when we doing it, the other girl snatched my wallet. Then, as soon as we were done, the two girls ran off with my wallet.

I fell for their scam again twice that month, three times in August, and plan to fall for it again next summer.
Pics or…. lol

Over the summer, I was staying at a condo in Destin. I went out to my car and saw two gorgeous women wearing nothing but bikini tops and cutoff shorts washing my car. When they were finished, I asked them, "How much should I pay you?" One of the two girls said, "We don't accept payment in money. We accept payment in sex!" Then she climbed into the car and we made passionate love. But when we doing it, the other girl snatched my wallet. Then, as soon as we were done, the two girls ran off with my wallet.

Wallets on sale in the bargain bin at Ollie's?

That’s some treeClimbers right there lol.
This picture was taken after a walk in some shoes that were a little small on me............

20201027_212954.jpg

Well at least you got laid while you were getting screwed.

Back
Top Bottom