• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scammer

Capture+_2021-03-31-10-23-17-1.png
Just tryna make a livin!

I sold my stockpile back in January for $100 per 1k, I know others were selling higher but for what I paid for them I didn't see the point in bending anyone further over the barrel than what others were listing them for.

But back to the topic, yea that guy is definitely fishy. If it isn't face to face, I'd never deal with a new member. I like to keep my cash in hand until I have the product in hand.

I sold my stockpile back in January for $100 per 1k, I know others were selling higher but for what I paid for them I didn't see the point in bending anyone further over the barrel than what others were listing them for.

But back to the topic, yea that guy is definitely fishy. If it isn't face to face, I'd never deal with a new member. I like to keep my cash in hand until I have the product in hand.
They are coming back down in price. I see it gradually getting better. I’m way way stocked up, but happy to see it for others. I see adds now like this one almost daily now.
62858B45-BF1A-4939-8FFF-FF59D6E37FDD.png

i dont see primers dropping. not now, nor any time soon.

what i do see is the effect of what the left wanted to begin with... a diminished consumption brought forth by the increase of prices.

Back
Top Bottom