Scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddmann

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
44   0
Reaction score
With the holidays nearing, the scammers will be increasing. There are ay more scammers in the buying and selling forums than ever before. ODT needs to figure out a tougher process to become a seller. I think if u are gonna be allowed to sell you should have to have at least 10 positive feedback events from members who have feedback greater than 5 positive feedbacks. I'm not big on over regulating but sure would be nice if something better could be done.

With the holidays nearing, the scammers will be increasing. There are ay more scammers in the buying and selling forums than ever before. ODT needs to figure out a tougher process to become a seller. I think if u are gonna be allowed to sell you should have to have at least 10 positive feedback events from members who have feedback greater than 5 positive feedbacks. I'm not big on over regulating but sure would be nice if something better could be done.

Examples ?

Am I correct in understanding You're proposing a member would have to buy 10 items, (to get 10 positive feedbacks), before you can sell something ?

Personally, I think any posts with spelling errors, or messaging inspired abbreviations, should auto delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom