• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SCAR 17S and FN 509 Combo package

price is pretty steep but this is a great deal. the SCAR 17 hasnt gone lower than 2650 and the 509 hasnt gone below 450. If the FN 509 promo with the 4 free mags was stilll running I would have jumped on this in a heart beat even though i own the SCAR already.

price is pretty steep but this is a great deal. the SCAR 17 hasnt gone lower than 2650 and the 509 hasnt gone below 450. If the FN 509 promo with the 4 free mags was stilll running I would have jumped on this in a heart beat even though i own the SCAR already.
So what you are saying is that $100 off is worth spending $3000? Sorry but that's crazy talk. ~3% savings is a joke. Take a grand off and I'm interested.

So what you are saying is that $100 off is worth spending $3000? Sorry but that's crazy talk. ~3% savings is a joke. Take a grand off and I'm interested.
I didnt say it was a killer deal. Im saying you cant find these weapons for less than what i listed. EVER. So an extra 150 or so off of the lowest prices ever is a great deal for those who are looking for these weapons. I agree though, taking a grand off would make this a steal (not great deal), but lets be realistic here, that will never happen with these weapons.

Back
Top Bottom