• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SCAR 17s for $1000 less than typical ODT pricing

Scar 20 will be sold to civilianz this year.

I think the SCAR 20 will be 5,500 plus.. it will be going for way over MSRP
and be scarce.. may put more 17's on the market but don't see a flood hitting the Market.. I love mine If there was one in FDE for under 3 k I'd grab it...

I hope so, really really would like to have one. As long as it's not ridiculously priced as most SCAR items are these days.
I think the SCAR 20 will be 5,500 plus.. it will be going for way over MSRP
and be scarce.. may put more 17's on the market but don't see a flood hitting the Market.. I love mine If there was one in FDE for under 3 k I'd grab it...

Price will be a serious factor. Ill keep dreaming lolz. The glass I would want to put on it is at least 2k on top.

Rolex built wrist
Casio budget

Price will be a serious factor. Ill keep dreaming lolz. The glass I would want to put on it is at least 2k on top.

Rolex built wrist
Casio budget

I have a Trijicon TA11J on my 17. And have a New ELCAN I purchased for my next one waiting very impatiently.....
<---------------------

I love my FDE 17! Disappointed that it from the factory, has a terrible trigger. First change was to a Geissele Super Scar Trigger, a fantastic improvement. I like the gas port adjustment for using my suppressor. I went with the Atlas By pod, best for the money in my opinion. I use the American Defense Scope mount system..They give you an option to also change the bolt to which side you prefer..Very happy with this weapon.

I love my FDE 17! Disappointed that it from the factory, has a terrible trigger. First change was to a Geissele Super Scar Trigger, a fantastic improvement. I like the gas port adjustment for using my suppressor. I went with the Atlas By pod, best for the money in my opinion. I use the American Defense Scope mount system..They give you an option to also change the bolt to which side you prefer..Very happy with this weapon.
If the first thing I had to do for a 3k rifle was buy a new trigger, I think I'd pass. For that type of cash, I should only need to buy ammo and glass. I'm not a firearm conisour but, pretty sure I could lego together a sweet rifle for that kind of investment.

If the first thing I had to do for a 3k rifle was buy a new trigger, I think I'd pass. For that type of cash, I should only need to buy ammo and glass. I'm not a firearm conisour but, pretty sure I could lego together a sweet rifle for that kind of investment.
Your choice of glass is limited as well as the SCAR is notorious for trashing scopes due to it's air-gun type of recoil. Mine trashed a high end Vortex in 39 shots. The fore-end is not user friendly either unless you wear gloves due to the side rails. Again, you can spend more currency mitigating these things.

I can tell by your comment you have never shot one. Please try one first. I think you would see why they are an addiction... Well worth every penny and will only continue to climb in value...and simply if you have a high end gun you don't run low end glass.

Back
Top Bottom