• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SCAR 17s for $1000 less than typical ODT pricing

I'm always perplexed how a group of people who (in general) think that the government makes poor decisions still think that the military's procurement programs are a fantastic judge of quality.

Truth - the chosen weapon/tool/car/etc. often has more to do with politics than the needs of the end user.

Um... Ok you are the only person I have heard of that buys Cars or guns, without driving either before purchasing... Why are you questioning our length of ownership vs. what is the better investment, when you haven't even shot one?

Take the challenge and try one... Then come back and comment. Until then, you aren't being objective.
Almost every new car I've driven drives well. I may have driven one in 30 years that drove poorly with 3 miles on it. So I don't waste time test driving any more. If I want a Mustang I'll buy one. Why do I need to test drive it?

If you hang out at any department store that sells Guns, you'll see dozens of people buying Guns they have never fired. I buy fishing reels I've never used. I buy tires for my car I've never driven on. I purchased a refrigerator I never stored food in. Not sure you get the point but I do normally watch a TV before I buy it.

I will say two years ago more or less, a close Nam brother of mine contacted me inquiring as to the AR-15.
Yes he was in Nam but was in the Air Force as a mechanic and never really dealt with the M-16. Problem is he is a left wing Democrap...But loving him as a brother the way I do, I took him to the range with several AR platforms...15, 10 and 30. I wish I had filmed the whole thing..I placed a 30 round mag in the 15 and said make it sing...After all of 3 seconds he turned with a Sh*t eating grin wanting more...Kodak moment, went to a slide fire and had to take it away from him...I only had 2k rounds and he all but went through it...

Almost every new car I've driven drives well. I may have driven one in 30 years that drove poorly with 3 miles on it. So I don't waste time test driving any more. If I want a Mustang I'll buy one. Why do I need to test drive it?

If you hang out at any department store that sells Guns, you'll see dozens of people buying Guns they have never fired. I buy fishing reels I've never used. I buy tires for my car I've never driven on. I purchased a refrigerator I never stored food in. Not sure you get the point but I do normally watch a TV before I buy it.

^^^^obviously not a car guy

Back
Top Bottom