• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scared of bats??? You should be!!!

Years ago I took my family to Horse Pen 40 in Steele, AL for a day outing (https://horsepens40.tripod.com/)

There are a lot of rock outcropping, including vertical and horizontal overhead.

As I was meandering along, I noticed an object that looked like a Sweetgum ball embedded in a small crevice. I reached up to knock it out. When I got within the final inches, the Sweetgum ball showed me it's little bat teeth.

Only thing that kept me from breaking the world high jump record was the rock over my head........still gives me the heebie jeebies to this day.......

That would make a lot of women happy with makeup
Lol! Years ago a lady I worked with asked several of us guys what our best pickup line was. I said I don’t have one, I just lick my eyebrows and get any girl I want. :eyebrows: Have you ever seen a black woman blush? :lol: And no, I can’t really do that. lol

I was riding my first Honda motorcycle one night while station in the Philippines in '67, a big bat flew down and got stuck to my sock, took a lot of leg shaking to get it off. Scaring looking creatures but I think they do something good for the balance of nature.

I can’t help but find this feller too cute!
cute-but-wrong-two-stupid-dogs.gif

Back
Top Bottom