• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

School me on a STEN

I've got a mk4 sterling and you can't ask for a better working little sub gun for money ! Bought xtra parts kit , 3 barrels and 30 mags about 8 years ago for 6500. Lots of fun shoot , mags load easy and work flawless!
You seen the prices on those lately? You made a solid investment . Congratulations.

My issue with machine guns is they can be tempting to sell due to the continuing rising cost . I paid 9k for my uzi. That will get you straight up laughed at now .

I’ll ask around and see what I can do. Questions :

You gotta choose what you want . Are you going hard core tea drinking Nazi killing C&R original British sten ? (Costs more but buy once cry once is my motto )

Or

A tube gun . Tube guns were made in the 70s and 80s . Many out there are actually better than the original British . Mine is a York which is one of the best . Tube guns are just sten machine guns made by a company then registered back in the day.

So let me know which and I’ll ask around .

I’ll ask around and see what I can do. Questions :

You gotta choose what you want . Are you going hard core tea drinking Nazi killing C&R original British sten ? (Costs more but buy once cry once is my motto )

Or

A tube gun . Tube guns were made in the 70s and 80s . Many out there are actually better than the original British . Mine is a York which is one of the best . Tube guns are just sten machine guns made by a company then registered back in the day.

So let me know which and I’ll ask around .
If it's made well and is in good condition I'll go with a later made tube gun. A original would be cool but if I save a couple thousand and still can get a quality FA STEN that's fine with me!
Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom