• Desert Tech MDR

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Keltec RDB

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Other please post

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steyr AUG must because it is cool looking, in Diehard, and the Aussies actually adopted it as a military weapon.

You left out the Israeli Tavor.

As a left hander most are verboten (throw brass in my face) and all are reputed to have subpar triggers.

Try the RDB and see if you like the style; much cheaper than the rest, truly ambidextrous without buying conversion bolts, ejects at your feet, an acceptable trigger, made in USA ;)

Try the RDB and see if you like the style; much cheaper than the rest, truly ambidextrous without buying conversion bolts, ejects at your feet, an acceptable trigger, made in USA ;)

That may be a good point. I think I have seen them for around $750, which is much less than the others(just to make sure that I do like the bullpup configuration). I am still interested in everyone's opinion though!!!

I've owned the the PS90 (sold), Tavor SAR (sold) and still have a IWI X95 and Kel tec RDB.

First off bullpups are an acquired taste IMO and I'm still not completely sold on them. I still reach for my AR any day over a bullpup. The PS90 was cool but the ammo is expensive, can be hard to find at times and the ballistics are not that impressive. The Tavor was cool but sold it for the X95 that had more familiar controls.

Believe it or not if I had to chose between the 2 I have left I think It would be the Kel Tec RDB. It's light weight, shoots well, is fairly inexpensive and just seems less bulky then the X95.

Become gay, start wearing an ascot and a beret and affect a European accent then pick any one you like and tote it around.
:clap2::pound:
See now I was just about to say that they're all ugly as a fresh pile on the front lawn. But you just took it SO much further.

Back
Top Bottom