• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

School me on Hungarian AMD-65

Wow, only a year old thead but finally picked mine up from Cherokee today. Ordered it from Classic.

$429 plus shipping.

Seems to be a little mag picky, may have to do some trimming on the mag release...seems to be off by THIS much!

amd poster.jpg

These blast. They were designed to blast. They were for tanks crews also. The idea and theory was to get out of your vehicle, helicopter, air plane, tank, etc. and start blasting. The muzzle device was designed to be loud. This all was supposed to make the enemy think there are more of you and you are closer.

I'm a huge ak fan. I do not like the looks of the AMDs. They look like the production crew of 1980's Robo cop tried to modernize the ak. However, any mass produced ak had a specific purpose. Being able to fit in a transport and coming out blasting makes a ton of sense. I now respect the AMD. Still won't buy one cause they ugly.

These blast. They were designed to blast. They were for tanks crews also. The idea and theory was to get out of your vehicle, helicopter, air plane, tank, etc. and start blasting. The muzzle device was designed to be loud. This all was supposed to make the enemy think there are more of you and you are closer.

Back
Top Bottom