• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

School me on owb holsters

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
I have been a lon time user or crossbreed style iWb holsters. Currently using a comptac minitaur holster for the g19 and a bladetech klipit for the g42. I would like a solid owb for a g29 I just picked up that is higher rise so a tsgirt mostly conceals it. Not concerned with printing but I feel like every owb I have tied over the years just feels sort of floppy on my belt. Any recommendations?

I had a Wilson Combat for a 1911 that did a great job, I just don't care for OWB. Simply Rugged is supposed to make a nice rig but the one I had seemed overly large.

Edit: it wasn't a Wilson, it was Galco. It was snug, tight fitting, and very secure. I don't think they cost a lot either.

I apologize, I said I had a Wilson Combat leather holster but it was actually a Galco. I didn't think Wilson Combat sounded right but I was sure that's what it was lol...

put a hole perfectly located on the belt for you when your stomach isn't full and one for when your stomach is full, and i wear suspenders also so that helps some

Back
Top Bottom