• Tangent Theta

• Burris

Results are only viewable after voting.

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   0
Reaction score
Another survey like Family Feud! Which brand you think has the biggest following? Has the best quality? Or just flat out overall consistency? Brand that is surpassed your expectations? Brand that has not met your expectations. Lets see what the ODT thinks!!

I think Vortex is prob best overall value that may soon be passed up by Sig as they’re getting cheaper and better with nightforce prob the ultimate pinnacle

1631833600381.png

You asked multiple questions that get different answers.

Vortex is probably the most purchased scope brand on the market. Good customer service, they listen to customers, and they have options in every price range. The Gen 2 Razor is the best bang for the buck scope on the market. The Gen 3 1-10 is as close to the perfect LPVO that has hit the market.

Leupold follows at second I would guess, in shear sales volume. Completely unimpressed with their offerings and at the price points. Even the mk5 line has tracking issues.

TT is the current king of quality. Followed closely by Zco, but that could be changing now as well.

S&B is the the Golden ruler that all other scopes are compared to. Pure quality. Slow to revolutionize, but consistent quality.

Nightforce is solid, but miss some features at their price point that shouldn't be missing.

USO is done for, by their own doing. The b series used to be some of the best on the market. Then everyone else caught up and took over. Now, they have resorted to putting out Chineseuk shyt cans. WTF USO?

Steiner is hit or miss. They have some staples, but even those have some QC issues at a rate that is alarming. That said, their P4Xi is probably the best budget LPVO on the market. I tend to think of Steiner for IR more than anything else these days.

Bushnell Elite Tactical lines are under rated. DMR, HDMR, XRS and ERS. Their LRTS series is solid as well for a hunting scope or dual role scope.

Sig. Meh. They are trying though and will continue gaining traction.

Burris is pretty good and probably a bit under rated. The Gen 3 XTR's compete well with the Gen 2 Razors, but I'd still go Razor.

Missed Kahles. Solid. Probably the most well respected lpvo's on the market with their k16i and k18i. 624i is solid. Kinda screwed up the 525i, but they fixed the issues with DOF from what I understand.

Be on the lookout for March with their Highmaster series hitting the states.

Most of the scopes, on the higher end of the offerings, are all made in Japan by Light Optic Works. Companies replace some stuff on em, but they are coming from the same factory. Lots of other quality offerings coming out of LOW with various names on them.

I like vortex a lot both for clarity and light gathering, Burris is a close second. Sigs are ok but in my opinion don’t compare to vortex. I have old school leupolds and redfields on a couple rimfire rifles that I regard highly but do not care for he new economy line in leupold. The leupold made redfields are good but not so much on the Asian made ones. Tasco ain’t what it used to be and neither is Bushnell.

Back
Top Bottom