• Steiner

• Bushnell

• Sig Sauer

• Zero Compromise Optics

• US Optics

• Tangent Theta

• Burris

Results are only viewable after voting.
Exactly why you have to look at individual model numbers. There are a ton of scopes that come out of the same factory, using the same glass as some other high end optic, and they aren't even close in transmission, CA, eyebox, etc. You could give your guy down the street all the parts to make the best scope with the best glass and that doesn't mean its going to turn out good. When using quality components the deciding factor on whether or not a scope will give you the desired clarity is the person who is setting the prescription and coating of those lenses. This part of the process is a lot less science and a lot more art. Manufactures that employ an experienced person to handle this important process are the ones that continually produce winners. Manufactures that don't are hit or miss.

I voted S&B because it's probably the best of the choices. As far as Volume of scopes sold probably Vortex. A good Vortex can be had for between 600 to 1000 bucks. A Schmidt & Bender is 3000 to 5000. That's going to knock 85% of your customer base right there. If I was big game hunting with a big caliber from 400 + yards I would try send scrounge for the S&B.

Back
Top Bottom