• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scope not included

The best way to turn a good deal into a back button swiftly out of ad. Takes quicker to take off than writing scope not included an replying to people trying to lowball for the rifle an scope.
People who say scope not included like the scope but not the rifle. So rifle is now an obvious POS.

Well, if you’re selling the rifle, you’re not using it, right?
So the zero doesn’t matter.
If you’re still using it you wouldn’t be selling it.
Nope. I only have stuff that I really like nowadays. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't mind switching something up now and then. I'm not in a position of needing to sell to keep the power on. If a trade comes up, great. If not, no worries. Not taking a scope off to take a picture for someone with terribly low iq who can't read something very clearly spelled out.

That's as about straight forward as you can get...that's the way to explain it to them...but some may not understand it..lol

Nope, quits being a viable weapon in my arsenal when I sell it, and not before. I don’t have a single weapon that I cannot rely on in my safe or collection.
A rifle without an optic is useless.

Nope, quits being a viable weapon in my arsenal when I sell it, and not before. I don’t have a single weapon that I cannot rely on in my safe or collection.
A rifle without an optic is useless.
Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve found iron sights to work in a pinch.
Or always.

In Ga, it is near impossible to find somewhere to practice 200 yds or longer shooting.

The VAST majority of game killed in Ga is shot from less than 100 yds.

But an iron sighted rifle is useless here?

Back
Top Bottom