• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scope not included

You realize open sites are still an optic? Primitive and old fashion However rarely does a bolt action rifle have open sites.
Good troll though, but the rest of us know exactly what we have been talking about.
Well, you had me fooled.
But I still think a pic of a gun for sale should only include the accessories that are included in the sale.

As stated, its disappointing to see a potential good deal...only to have that shattered. IMO this is a used trading site for the most part, show me what I'm buying an at a good price is how it should work. That's all subjective I know.
Bless your poor heart. Shame on these folks for shattering your dreams of cheap deals. Not sure why you think they would list the scope and rifle for the same price as just the rifle? Maybe you should start a new trend and list your next rifle with free scope?

I think I figured it out, this isn’t about the scope at all, it’s another “prices too high, kick the dead horse” rant.

Now I’m gonna start a rant post about guys disguising price rant posts under misleading premises.

Bless your poor heart. Shame on these folks for shattering your dreams of cheap deals. Not sure why you think they would list the scope and rifle for the same price as just the rifle? Maybe you should start a new trend and list your next rifle with free scope?

I think I figured it out, this isn’t about the scope at all, it’s another “prices too high, kick the dead horse” rant.

Now I’m gonna start a rant post about guys disguising price rant posts under misleading premises.
I'm happy we have such a invested detective here.

Decked out snapper raffle for sale...250.00
What see is what you get except it has 2 mags full of fmj. ..
download (22).jpeg
scope, bipod,cheek riser, & forward assist not included...best way to contact me is 223-556- br549

Y’all complaining about accessories on the guns, while I’m reading a sailor threatening to report anyone who lowballs them, via pm........lol.

Isn't that rather subjective? A "low-ball" offer to him, might in reality be a reasonable offer. I'd say anything at 50-60% of list is a low-ball for sure, but what about 85 or 90% of his list? Would he report that as a low-ball? :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom