• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scope not included

If the scope ain't included...I'm bout ready to call somebody a dumb HILLBILLY...it's ok to do that now with out any repercussions...I know this is true because I saw it in another thread this morning

Alright I'll include the scope, not the one on my raffle in the picture. I'll have to ship it to you after you pay me cause I'm using it on my other tac driver. You good with that hillbilly?

They could be just testing the water.

839A094F-4A95-48F3-AFF5-69A463270F3C.gif

Yes because most of the time it’s a pretty good scope and your saying well that’s a pretty good deal and then you see the words SCOPE NOT INCLUDED. It’s like going to a zaxbys that’s out of chicken, it just ain’t right

Perfect. Just take the damn scope off instead of letting people get a chubby and then realizing the scope is not included

If you look at a listing, the info and description comes first and the photos are last.
Read the damn post and then look at the pics, it’s not hard, just because you don’t read and assume everything pictured is included doesn’t mean that’s the case.

If you look at a listing, the info and description comes first and the photos are last.
Read the damn post and then look at the pics, it’s not hard, just because you don’t read and assume everything pictured is included doesn’t mean that’s the case.
I agree it does come first but like I said soon as I see that in the description I’ve already lost interest in the rifle because you already know it would be a good price for the rifle and scope, but it’s just the rifle.

I agree it does come first but like I said soon as I see that in the description I’ve already lost interest in the rifle because you already know it would be a good price for the rifle and scope, but it’s just the rifle.
Man, you know everything is a good deal on ODT.....

I prefer a rifle doesn’t come with a scope, most of the optics I see listed are not one that I would be using anyway. And for damn sure the mounts are usually garbage.

Sometimes the feet are included. At least that's something extra.

Alright I'll include the scope, not the one on my raffle in the picture. I'll have to ship it to you after you pay me cause I'm using it on my other tac driver. You good with that hillbilly?
Long as I get that scope I'm happy...I'm a man of global smarts. My company does business all over the world...IM SMARTER. THAN ANYBODY ON THIS SITE

Back
Top Bottom