• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scope Recommendation

I have three of the new ep5's. I like 'em. Hard to beat for the money.

I have one too. It’s going on a .300 win mag when I get it back from the smith. It’s in the box so curious how it performed. I told my bro if he wanted to save some money and he said he wants a top tier scope for this rifle and that’s how he came up with the $2k mark. Lol

I have one too. It’s going on a .300 win mag when I get it back from the smith. It’s in the box so curious how it performed. I told my bro if he wanted to save some money and he said he wants a top tier scope for this rifle and that’s how he came up with the $2k mark. Lol
I put the first one on a 300wm and use it regularly out to 630yds, that's the limit on my property. Tracks perfectly and glass is good, I would say a tad better than my viper gen 2, but not as good as my NX8.
The second one on a 308, it performs well also. The third one is on a 338 L, works like it should but haven't used it as much. Am impressed with the zero stop and turrents. Good eye box. The parallax numbers are a joke but who actually uses them anyway. Can't speak to toughness, not gonna abuse my equipment anyway. If you use one piece mounts beware of the stupid little protrusion on the bottom of the scope. Overall best buy I've found so far.

I put the first one on a 300wm and use it regularly out to 630yds, that's the limit on my property. Tracks perfectly and glass is good, I would say a tad better than my viper gen 2, but not as good as my NX8.
The second one on a 308, it performs well also. The third one is on a 338 L, works like it should but haven't used it as much. Am impressed with the zero stop and turrents. Good eye box. The parallax numbers are a joke but who actually uses them anyway. Can't speak to toughness, not gonna abuse my equipment anyway. If you use one piece mounts beware of the stupid little protrusion on the bottom of the scope. Overall best buy I've found so far.

Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom