• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scorpion Evo

Ive been wanting an Evo forever but keep buying dumb **** instead :doh:

B85A9421-1F2B-4945-A0CE-5ECDE1D2867E.jpeg

Can't beat the EVO for the price. Best bang for the buck carbine in 9mm I think. I do still prefer my MP5's over it though. I think they suppress a little better and you can't beat the cool factor of them. Also like the roller delayed action over the heavy blow back bolt. I think the MP5 feels a little smoother to shoot. But it's only 9mm so neither are bad.

A lot of folks compare the Evo and the MP5 and I don't think that's fair. Two completely different operating systems (RL vs Blowback). Its not like Glock vs M&P. The MP5 has its advantages over the Evo, but for us civillians its not that big of a deal shooting semi auto. Id love to have a MP5 clone and was going to get one before the Evo came out, but at half the cost I chose it.

Factory smg or conversion?

I converted it.

A lot of folks compare the Evo and the MP5 and I don't think that's fair. Two completely different operating systems (RL vs Blowback). Its not like Glock vs M&P. The MP5 has its advantages over the Evo, but for us civillians its not that big of a deal shooting semi auto. Id love to have a MP5 clone and was going to get one before the Evo came out, but at half the cost I chose it.

This is very true. And suppressed is where these two are going to show their differences. Like previously mentioned, the blowback design is going to cause more "port pop".

Sadly civilians won't ever own a FA Evo. Well, maybe there's a way, but it'll take some HK parts...

Back
Top Bottom