• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scorpion Evo

The Evo is really cool, but I couldn't justify $1k+ after proprietary mags for a 9mm braced PCC. Went with a CAA Micro Roni Stab instead.

The Evo is really cool, but I couldn't justify $1k+ after proprietary mags for a 9mm braced PCC. Went with a CAA Micro Roni Stab instead.

Other vendors are making mags for it now. I just got in some Manticore arms mags for mine. Very impressed with it.

I also have an idea for a mag conversion. But like most of my thoughts, they stay stuck in my head until I one day get time to try to make them happen. It'd be MP5 or Uzi mags though...

Other vendors are making mags for it now. I just got in some Manticore arms mags for mine. Very impressed with it.

I also have an idea for a mag conversion. But like most of my thoughts, they stay stuck in my head until I one day get time to try to make them happen. It'd be MP5 or Uzi mags though...

Haha, that would be nice...I do some some Uzi mags (and I like my recent UC9 uzi carbine purchase but it's soooo loooong with the 16" barrel...and Uzi pistols to brace are fairly rare/expensive). CZ needs to make a Glock mag adapter and get with the program lol.

There was a guy on the Evo Facebook group that made Uzi Pro mag adapters. Not sure what happened to him or the process used.

Back
Top Bottom