• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Screw won't come off grip

If anybody wants the right grip claim it in the link below shipping is free

Thread 'Free shipping right smith k frame grip' https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/free-shipping-right-smith-k-frame-grip.2798473/
Before you you and give away a salvageable grip panel, I can send you and uninstalled grip screw, non-threaded escutcheon and and threaded escutcheon..... pop out the old threaded one and and glue in the replacement. The uninstalled screw is 1.25" long and the two escutcheons are uninstalled brass S&W. I spotted a load of these about 10 years ago for pennies and bought a bunch. The threads on the screw are far enough up the shank you can cut for overall width if desired...... free......just PM me an address....

Attachments

• grip screw.jpg
    grip screw.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 8
Before you you and give away a salvageable grip panel, I can send you and uninstalled grip screw, non-threaded escutcheon and and threaded escutcheon..... pop out the old threaded one and and glue in the replacement. The uninstalled screw is 1.25" long and the two escutcheons are uninstalled brass S&W. I spotted a load of these about 10 years ago for pennies and bought a bunch. The threads on the screw are far enough up the shank you can cut for overall width if desired...... free......just PM me an address....
I'd take Gaffer up on this offer IF the grips are numbered to the pistol, otherwise the grip looks a bit tatty to me and could be replaced.

Dang well I already gave it away to Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover maybe he will appreciate this?

Back
Top Bottom