• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Screwed by efile on Form 4

jba6511

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
I purchased my first suppressor back in March from a well known ODT dealer and have been patiently waiting since. Started to see a lot of approvals for my time frame on nfatracker and called the ATF today. The examiner told me there was no record of my submission. I called the dealer and and they were told it was due to an error/glitch with the eforms system (filed on March 11) and they never got the application. Now I have to start all over via the paper route. Makes me nervous on my 3/25 form 1 I efiled. Never had a problem before now. The dealer also does not have a range so I have not had any time on the suppressor and wont for a loooooong time.

****End rant****

Last edited:
There was no error since the ATF never got the form. Not sure what the application looked like on the dealers side. Edited original post for clarity.

Yuk, I'm waiting on a 3/23 efile I got an email through the dealer showing submission and in process back when it was filed and am patiently waiting but now you got me worried too.

I'd be mighty disappointed. Suppose I'll try calling Monday.

I purchased my first suppressor back in March from a well known ODT dealer and have been patiently waiting since. Started to see a lot of approvals for my time frame on nfatracker and called the ATF today. The examiner told me there was no record of my submission. I called the dealer and and they were told it was due to an error/glitch with the eforms system (filed on March 11) and they never got the application. Now I have to start all over via the paper route. Makes me nervous on my 3/25 form 1 I efiled. Never had a problem before now. The dealer also does not have a range so I have not had any time on the suppressor and wont for a loooooong time.

****End rant****

Eforms in its lasts few weeks really ****ed up.

****End rant****

This scares me so bad. Waiting on my first can too...

Back
Top Bottom