• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Screwed by FedEx

Is it just FedEx specific? Those drivers switch companies all of the time.
A few years back I had a box arrive via UPS that was suppose to have two Sig Sauer P938 pistols. The package included the plastic molded boxes with magazines but no pistols. They busted one of the UPS employees by looking at the video from the trailer they were unloaded from to be loaded on the delivery vehicle. He took the pistols out of the boxes, slipped them in his pocket and taped the box back up. I guess he didn't know that all their vehicles have cameras and GPS.

had this same exact thing happen on a Barret had shipped to my FFL and it showed delivered and signed for. i go to my FFL with a buddy to pick it up and they look at me like i am joking, I was getting pissed as i thought they were messing around. i showed them the tracking info and that John signed for it. I called the Sheriffs dept and they contacted ATF who were all on scene in about 45 mins. turned out after the investigation the Item was delivered to the wrong place by accident and that person listed it online for sale rather than turning it in. The Fed ex driver got charged for signing Johns name and the person who received got 5 yrs. turns out they were friends and were doing this with all types of packages not just mine . they do not play with this stuff get the law involved immediately, Yes i did get my rifle within 24 hrs after calling

Here are the typical answers you receive when you call to check on delivery of your package:

UPS: “Your package will be delivered by 8 pm by our 24 year employee Bob, who is a father of 3 and grandfather of 2. He enjoys fishing and hunting in his off time”

USPS: “Package? What package?”

FedEx: “YOU’LL GET YOUR G.D. M.FING PACKAGE WHEN YOU GET IT! NOW STOP ASKING!!”

I watched my case of ammo get delivered to my neighbor across the street. He brought it over to me and I checked tracking, it showed that I signed for it.

They recently switch packages with me and my neighbor. Fortunately the neighbor was nice and brought mine & picked up theirs - even left me a note. Fedex must be hiring people that just don't care or look at the addresses.

Back
Top Bottom