• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Screwed by FedEx

I ship by FedEx daily and I was told by my Express guy that pretty much all Ground drivers are subcontractors. Explains why they don’t always show up when they are supposed to and they rotate in and out of the territory. The Express drivers work for FedEx and seem more reliable and consistent.

So, I spent Saturday with Bibb County SO. We went to the FedEx hub, where the gun was last known to be. We ended up talking to the manager, the owner of the route, and he was in contact with his driver. It was determined that the driver delivered it the wrong address, though very similar. He stated that someone there signed for it. FUNNY because it was my name that was signed. The owner of the route sent the driver there to get the package. Of course he couldn't find it. Houston County SO was sent there by Bibb SO to follow up. After talking to the neighbors, it was determined that the house had been vacant for over 3 months. That leads me to believe that either he forged my signature and just left it on the porch, where it was then stolen from OR he knew no one was there, forged my signature, and had someone else come get it. Either way, the ATF is now investigating it and I don't see it turning out good for the driver.

I'm just ill because I wanted my NIB Noveske N4 Gen 3 that I have looking for for about a year and there might be gun on the streets that shouldn't be.

So, I spent Saturday with Bibb County SO. We went to the FedEx hub, where the gun was last known to be. We ended up talking to the manager, the owner of the route, and he was in contact with his driver. It was determined that the driver delivered it the wrong address, though very similar. He stated that someone there signed for it. FUNNY because it was my name that was signed. The owner of the route sent the driver there to get the package. Of course he couldn't find it. Houston County SO was sent there by Bibb SO to follow up. After talking to the neighbors, it was determined that the house had been vacant for over 3 months. That leads me to believe that either he forged my signature and just left it on the porch, where it was then stolen from OR he knew no one was there, forged my signature, and had someone else come get it. Either way, the ATF is now investigating it and I don't see it turning out good for the driver.

I'm just ill because I wanted my NIB Noveske N4 Gen 3 that I have looking for for about a year and there might be gun on the streets that shouldn't be.
Maybe that sucker will show up soon.

Hopefully it all gets resolved and you get your gun... it’s pathetic that people are that low but can you really be surprised by it in this day and time?

Hopefully it all gets resolved and you get your gun... it’s pathetic that people are that low but can you really be surprised by it in this day and time?
I wouldn't be surprised at all, if it would have been a Playstation 5, or something like that, but a gun?! I must admit, I'm a little surprised. The bad part is, if they do find the gun, and there are charges filled, I won't get it until the court case is closed. That could be over a year.

Back
Top Bottom