• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

South East GA  Se Ga Dog/still Club (4500 acres)

seabo2

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
4500 acre dog/still club looking for some members to finish out the upcoming season. The club is new the to land being leased but hunted on it for a few years several years ago. The past 3 seasons, it has not been hunted on.
The land has plenty of game on it. It also offers some fishing and swimming as well. There is plenty of deer, hogs, turkey and birds of all kinds like dove and ducks. The land borders a river and the Okefenokee Swamp. There is a great population of bear! And no, we have not had any problems with them attacking hunters.
Our camp area is nice. It offers 5 acres of clean land with sheds, water, cook house, skinning rack and a 1 acre pond for fishing or swimming. There is plenty of room for campers!
The dog hunting will be done after Nov 1 on weekends only. There will be certain areas that will be dog hunting. Still hunting can be done all over and will have certain areas the dogs will not be near. The way we do dog hunting is, there is only one set of dogs at once. There will not be several runs going at once. Those that choose to want to dog hunt can join in anytime! You do not need dogs! Our dogs are the smaller ones and do not pressure the deer much at all.
Our club dues are $900 per member. We are looking to have a total of 22-24 members. Some of the ones we have now are not hard hunters at all. Also, once paid, you will have yearly access to hunt during the hunting seasons. You will also have rights to just get away and come out camping and enjoy what nature has to offer! It's a beautiful location with many access roads.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask whatever you need. I can send you a map and location of the club. The club is located west of St George, Ga. And with your membership, your wife and kids in high school is under your membership with no extra cost and are welcome any time!
All welcome:
Campers
Personal Stands (Club stands available also)
4 wheelers
Guest (low per day fee for hunting, no charge for camping with a member)
4 deer: 2 bucks 6 point or bigger and 2 doe per member. Some extra for camp meat
Will also do Hog only, turkey only and bear only memberships (Bear & Hog $650) Turkey $400.
If your interested, let us know. Invite your friends to come out and join as well. Smal group of hunters are welcome as well. Laid back club that does not dictate hunting! All are respectable and great guys. We love to have family cookouts as our members are our hunting family!
Have a blessed day!

Good morning Sir,

Unfortunately I have already paid my hunt dues this year for my hunt club but I would be more than interested in taking a look at your club next season. I understand you really cant project whether or not youll have any openings but I just wanted to express my interest and ask if I could store your contact info? It seems like you have an amazing piece of hunting property and I am excited to learn more about it! Have a blessed day,

-Ryan

Hello,
I'm interested in getting more info about your club, could you send me a name and conact number to call. Also do you have a web site that shows a little more about your property and camp site area.

Thanks, Cary

4500 acre dog/still club looking for some members to finish out the upcoming season. The club is new the to land being leased but hunted on it for a few years several years ago. The past 3 seasons, it has not been hunted on.
The land has plenty of game on it. It also offers some fishing and swimming as well. There is plenty of deer, hogs, turkey and birds of all kinds like dove and ducks. The land borders a river and the Okefenokee Swamp. There is a great population of bear! And no, we have not had any problems with them attacking hunters.
Our camp area is nice. It offers 5 acres of clean land with sheds, water, cook house, skinning rack and a 1 acre pond for fishing or swimming. There is plenty of room for campers!
The dog hunting will be done after Nov 1 on weekends only. There will be certain areas that will be dog hunting. Still hunting can be done all over and will have certain areas the dogs will not be near. The way we do dog hunting is, there is only one set of dogs at once. There will not be several runs going at once. Those that choose to want to dog hunt can join in anytime! You do not need dogs! Our dogs are the smaller ones and do not pressure the deer much at all.
Our club dues are $900 per member. We are looking to have a total of 22-24 members. Some of the ones we have now are not hard hunters at all. Also, once paid, you will have yearly access to hunt during the hunting seasons. You will also have rights to just get away and come out camping and enjoy what nature has to offer! It's a beautiful location with many access roads.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask whatever you need. I can send you a map and location of the club. The club is located west of St George, Ga. And with your membership, your wife and kids in high school is under your membership with no extra cost and are welcome any time!
All welcome:
Campers
Personal Stands (Club stands available also)
4 wheelers
Guest (low per day fee for hunting, no charge for camping with a member)
4 deer: 2 bucks 6 point or bigger and 2 doe per member. Some extra for camp meat
Will also do Hog only, turkey only and bear only memberships (Bear & Hog $650) Turkey $400.
If your interested, let us know. Invite your friends to come out and join as well. Smal group of hunters are welcome as well. Laid back club that does not dictate hunting! All are respectable and great guys. We love to have family cookouts as our members are our hunting family!
Have a blessed day!
Does this lease have any openings for new members ?

Back
Top Bottom