• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seals Transition Green Beret to Sig from Glock

Title: "Can Former NAVY SEALS Convince a Former Green Beret to Switch to Sig Sauer"

2:21 in: "I'm new to Sig, but I'm onboard because it feels right".

Kind of sounds like he's convinced already. I mean, if that's not enough, the former Navy Seals are big dudes. And they have tats. And BEARDS. What more convincing does he need?

Also "I used to shoot competition in the Army, now I need you two guys to teach me how to shoot a Sig". If HE needs help, then clearly I can NEVER figure out how to shoot a Sig by myself. I guess I need to stick with my Glock.

Title: "Can Former NAVY SEALS Convince a Former Green Beret to Switch to Sig Sauer"

2:21 in: "I'm new to Sig, but I'm onboard because it feels right".

Kind of sounds like he's convinced already. I mean, if that's not enough, the former Navy Seals are big dudes. And they have tats. And BEARDS. What more convincing does he need?

Also "I used to shoot competition in the Army, now I need you two guys to teach me how to shoot a Sig". If HE needs help, then clearly I can NEVER figure out how to shoot a Sig by myself. I guess I need to stick with my Glock.
Yes, Glocks are an excellent beginner’s pistol.

When our friend’s son was in BUD/S, he said he thought he wanted a Glock… until he shot the Sig.

Is that because you have to know how to clear failures to feed if you're going to shoot the Sig? Check out the completely not mentioned failure to feed about 27 minutes in.

Part 2 - FTF 27 mins in
I think you might want to know how to clear a FTF on any platform you decide to utilize...including your Glock

You have to go about 27 minutes into the Part 2 video to see the Sig have a failure to feed that no one comments on.
Was a failure to feed (*) ....... slow it down he let go the slide stop before seating mag ............ slide in motion before magazine locked home ..................... (*)'Failure to feed due to operator error'

Back
Top Bottom