• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seatbelt Snitch?

I hear you. The only person on a school bus required to buckle is the driver. My theory is that if there are only two belts on a seat it limits the number of kids that can be transported, I have seen several buses with three to a seat.
If you are over18 you should be able to make your own choice. It will be a matter between you and the insurance company if you're not wearing one and get injured.

You do have a choice "Wear IT or Pay The Fine" Don't Matter if you're 18 or 80.

Not really. I was the chunky guy the seat belt wouldn't fit around. I'd say it was my fault except we had to make a connection on the same airline, different plane, and seat belt fit fine. So if the airline wants to save 79 cents by cutting off 3 inches on seatbelts, who am I to argue with the "smart people."

We flew 4 different planes on the same airline, (maintenance must be a real byetch) and 3 had seatbelts that fit no problem, one didn't. Go figure.

There are several different legnths. When I replace them I always try to put the longest one that is applicable to the aircraft on the seat.

If you have the seatbelts, who wouldn't want to use them? Do people have a hard time resisting driving into bridge pilings, and drinking draino?

I do know that if your seat belt isnt buckled, the airbags will not work. I think its BS, never heard of a sensor that does that. I could be wrong. I have been before, ask my wife..

Back
Top Bottom