• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sec championship! Here we go, who wins? Whats the score?

Who will be the SEC Champs

• The MIGHTY GEORGIA BULLDAWGS

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • the lsu ***** cats

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice butt whooping you dawgs took last night!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

Funny now all the **** talkers have gone into hiding since the end of the 4th quarter last night! Les was just toying with georgia in the first half...

Well, I know its a long shot,if you just break things down and look.

#1. Georgia has had a very tuff time running the ball this year,and even keeping running backs on the Field. This will force us to throw the football against the nations best secondary and pass rush . This doesn't look all that promising.

#2.Georgia has been under fire all year long about the special teams,heck if I'm not mistaken we are the only D1 school without a special teams coach. LSU touts great,tricky and innovative special teams.They also have this "honey badger" kid. Many people rank him the top player in college football . again, not all that promising.

#3. Coaching, I love Mark Richt and he IS the only coach with a winning record against Les Miles, But the O & D coordinators,assistant coaches (Special teams coach) , I gotta give the edge to LSU.

That leaves our last hope,Defense. UGA is the 5th ranked defense in the nation,not to shabby. BUT, LSU is the #1 ranked defense in the country.

So our only real hope is what I think drives college football,what sets it a part from pro sports. Heart and desire, many many games have been won by this ingredient, huge upsets have taken place because of it. UGA MUST WANT this game bad enough to create one of those huge upsets today.

GOOO DAWGS !!!

Crap talking? you the only one I see doing that,and from the safety of an already won game no less.

Crap talking? you the only one I see doing that,and from the safety of an already won game no less.

Yup, he is the only one doing it. None of my posts could be construed as **** talking, and now that the game is over, there is nothing left to say. So naturally, the immature amongst us will continue to talk about something that is over. C'est la vie. Georgia played a good first half, and gave up in the second half. If you want to attribute Georgia's play to Les Miles, well, be my guest. It's a free country. However, I will reserve the right to snicker at you because... well... it's a free country.

Waaaahhhhhhh

LOL. I don't crap talk, but there were 10 pages of it here. lol.

I was too busy watching that great game to come and post here while it was being played.

I'll help you out though: "Good game guys, see you next year."

Not "if this call or that TD was called back and we got robbed cause the space alien refs were secretly screwing us" defense...lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom