• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sec championship! Here we go, who wins? Whats the score?

Who will be the SEC Champs

• The MIGHTY GEORGIA BULLDAWGS

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • the lsu ***** cats

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgias first quarter.

cdn.bleacherreport.net_images_root_slides_photos_000_201_789_oa4bc1e37feb83ce214ea55fe54b0904d.jpg

Don't worry, if Georgia loses it won't affect you in any way whatsoever. The sun will come up tomorrow, and it will be life as usual...funny thing is, that will also be the case if they win.

I would like to see LSU lose though.

Don't worry, if Georgia loses it won't affect you in any way whatsoever. The sun will come up tomorrow, and it will be life as usual...funny thing is, that will also be the case if they win.

It will affect me both ways, if the dawgs loose I will NOT get to talk trash to my neighbor who is a lsu fan,nor will I get to talk trash to the lsu fan who is my UPS delivery guy at work,but I will have to listen to theirs.
!

So YES! it will!!

Lord, I pray a sort of selfish prayer today.. many people say that it would be a miracle for Georgia to win today.. I know you are a sovereign God, and there are servants of yours on each team today.. I pray your blessing on ALL the men who are involved in today's game... it is just a game I know.. I still believe in miracles.. so I pray that you reward your servant Mark Richt today.. he has been ...under much scrutiny this year, and he has stood tall in His faith in you.. He gives all glory to you.. and He does it as unto the Lord.. it would be a great blessing for Him and His family to celebrate today with His team.. and in the postgame interview once again to hear Him praise You Lord for all you do!! amen...

Sounds like you are not much of a college football fan.

Lord, I pray a sort of selfish prayer today.. many people say that it would be a miracle for Georgia to win today.. I know you are a sovereign God, and there are servants of yours on each team today.. I pray your blessing on ALL the men who are involved in today's game... it is just a game I know.. I still believe in miracles.. so I pray that you reward your servant Mark Richt today.. he has been ...under much scrutiny this year, and he has stood tall in His faith in you.. He gives all glory to you.. and He does it as unto the Lord.. it would be a great blessing for Him and His family to celebrate today with His team.. and in the postgame interview once again to hear Him praise You Lord for all you do!! amen...

Ask Vanguard to put in a good word for you. If god cares who wins a football game, and people are getting murdered the world over...thats one effed up god. Go Dawgs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom