• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC Championship Officiating Uniforms

I was there. 3 or 4 obviously bad calls cost Georgia a national championship. That's not whining, it's a fact.
Game would never went to overtime without those missed calls...and they were not borderline calls...they were obvious missed calls that changed the momentum of the game.
So maybe this year the officials will do some make-up calls for Georgia...I hope so. Maybe they will call back an Alabama touchdown with a late holding call.
I will enjoy Saban's meltdown.
Well let's just do as MALZONE suggest. ..ITS A BIG GAME THE REFS SHOULDNT MAK CALLS SUCH AS A BLATANT 2 ARM HOLDING

Gameplan for Georgia needs to be to hit Tua early and often. Play Jake Fromm 1st half and then bring out the freshman and let him win the game in the 2nd half.

But Ga has too much class to do that to Fromm...unlike Saban.
Good lawd were my boots at...so when a team is losing the game they shouldn't do anything to reverse that...just keep on losing. ..and that shows your class?....o yeah remember where KIRBY LEARNT HIS COACHING AT....AT OL HOME SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Screenshot_20181126-160734_Chrome.jpg

Dawgs upset Bama. Doublewides across the south burst into flames. Millions die. Natural Light sales plummet.

Merry Christmas.

Dawgs have no chance. Bama is the greatest football team ever to infinity. Nick Saban invented football. All they have to do is show up and it's over. Might as well not even play the game. Cancel the playoffs too! As a matter of fact just quit playing all football across the land. This years Bama team will never be equalled.
:puke:

Dawgs have no chance. Bama is the greatest football team ever to infinity. Nick Saban invented football. All they have to do is show up and it's over. Might as well not even play the game. Cancel the playoffs too! As a matter of fact just quit playing all football across the land. This years Bama team will never be equalled.
:puke:
Finally...a convert who really has come to see the light....except PAUL BEAR BRYANT .invented football

Back
Top Bottom