• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC Championship Preview... lol (Sport's Stupid Stuff)

I have to say, Nussmeier looked good. Kind of had me worried for a while until Georgia adjusted their defense. I do like Kirby making the decision to go for 2. That 50 is a nice number to have on the scoreboard. LSU played a good game. Everyone always gunning for the top dog.
As said he's got a rocket arm but he's just too wild and nervous in the pocket. That was the ideal situation for him with nothing to lose. Had he nott thrown the int in the end zone, it would have been interesting for a bit. This thread got quiet for a minute. :)
As I said in other threads, I fully expected UGA to steam roll them (and then roll through the play offs). But I sure wasn't expecting that kind of offense against UGA. Only team in there I've really watched is Mi, a little TCU and OSU.
Might be a lot more competitive than assumed.

As said he's got a rocket arm but he's just too wild and nervous in the pocket. That was the ideal situation for him with nothing to lose. Had he nott thrown the int in the end zone, it would have been interesting for a bit. This thread got quiet for a minute. :)
As I said in other threads, I fully expected UGA to steam roll them (and then roll through the play offs). But I sure wasn't expecting that kind of offense against UGA. Only team in there I've really watched is Mi, a little TCU and OSU.
Might be a lot more competitive than assumed.
Yep. Michigan or Ohio could be interesting.

Yep. Michigan or Ohio could be interesting.
Different teams show up at different games. Maybe UGA was looking past them? But yeah, that didn't look like the #4 D in the country much less the #1 scoring D. You have to assume other teams aren't going to cough it up three times. LSU's offense has been very average (I'm being generous). Mi isn't shabby.

Different teams show up at different games. Maybe UGA was looking past them? But yeah, that didn't look like the #4 D in the country much less the #1 scoring D. You have to assume other teams aren't going to cough it up three times. LSU's offense has been very average (I'm being generous). Mi isn't shabby.
Have to admit. Two of those type turnovers, I'd never seen before. Helmet bounce and the blocked field goal return. I think LSU special team treated it as a blocked point after. Heads up play by Georgia. Quick thinking creates opportunities.

Have to admit. Two of those type turnovers, I'd never seen before. Helmet bounce and the blocked field goal return. I think LSU special team treated it as a blocked point after. Heads up play by Georgia. Quick thinking creates opportunities.
The stupid was strong on the block kicked. Kelly is owning that. As he should.
It was funny watching UGAs OC.
No, No, No, No, No, No, No! 😬
Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go! 😄

The stupid was strong on the block kicked. Kelly is owning that. As he should.
It was funny watching UGAs OC.
No, No, No, No, No, No, No! 😬
Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go! 😄
I really enjoy his reactions. Most underrated "player" on the team.

image-2022-12-03T165854.052.png

Back
Top Bottom