• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC Championship Preview... lol (Sport's Stupid Stuff)

Them Dawgs skeered us with their slow start against North Avenue Trade School last week.
Hope they get going quicker this weekend. LSU will be looking to be SEC spoiler.
We’ll be watching the game at Ziggy’s, with happy hour drink prices.
If they don’t come out with blood in their eyes Saturday nothing will motivate them.

After the insect massacre Kirby went right to the locker room and asked the team:

“Raise your hand if you ever won an SEC Championship”

Stone Cold Assassin.

1669992983983.gif

We don't have fond memories of backup quarterbacks in championship games.
If Nuss gets put in, enjoy the debacle. Actually, doesn't matter, it's going to be a rout either way.
It is kind of interesting to think aboutLSU pulling off the unimaginable, :lol: and then UGA and Bama (just threw up a little) both go and the conf champ doesn't.

If Nuss gets put in, enjoy the debacle. Actually, doesn't matter, it's going to be a rout either way.
It is kind of interesting to think aboutLSU pulling off the unimaginable, :lol: and then UGA and Bama (just threw up a little) both go and the conf champ doesn't.
Hell, it wouldn't be the first time that Bama didn't win their division and still got in the playoffs. It is a strange situation if it goes that way though

And oh yeah. Jayden has a hurt ankle. I doubt he makes it to the half. Backup Nussmeier is scared of his own shadow.
I have to say, Nussmeier looked good. Kind of had me worried for a while until Georgia adjusted their defense. I do like Kirby making the decision to go for 2. That 50 is a nice number to have on the scoreboard. LSU played a good game. Everyone always gunning for the top dog.

Back
Top Bottom