• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC Championship

Got invited to a get-together for the sec championship at a friend's house. I believe I'll be staying home. I like watching games from the comfort of my own home. I also find it very aggravating to try to watch a game when there's 20-30 people in the room that don't care anything about it, so they carry on loud conversations.

I’m more concerned about the walk from the stadium to the hotel than anything else.

You will be fine.

I had tickets lined up but can't go this year because I'm taking the 3 young kids to the polar express in North Carolina, wife signed me up months ago. After the heartbreak and the dough I spent on the National Championship game it's probably a good thing.

Our secondary will be the key to winning. Go Dawgs.

Anybody going? Looks Ike the wife and I will be there if I can round up some tickets. Already got a room booked for Saturday night. How hard is it to carry at the new stadium? This will be our first trip but I remember the dome being pretty tight on security.
My father in law is going with my wife, son and nephew. I gave up my ticket to my nephew. He’s had a rough year and has never been to the Benz. I went last year.

You’re right. ITP with the wife just always puts me on high alert.
In order to stay on high alert I would focus on situational awareness and avoid alcohol as it clouds reaction and judgement. A gun or weapon is only one layer in your security. Not to mention for the price of admission I would want to remember every moment.

Well I’ll throw a little update on here because I doubt any of y’all will spill the beans. We decided not to go after finding out that the wife may or may not have a bun in the oven. :cool: So we’ll be watching it from home again this year.

Back
Top Bottom