• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC Championship

I'm a GA hater, but after last year and the beginning of this year Ray Charles could see nobody was gonna beat them this year. The cliche "Defense wins championships" is true and there's no defense that can even compare to what Kirby has built. Add to the by and far the best defense in league and pretty good offense too they're gonna be back to back champs with ease.

I'm a GA hater, but after last year and the beginning of this year Ray Charles could see nobody was gonna beat them this year. The cliche "Defense wins championships" is true and there's no defense that can even compare to what Kirby has built. Add to the by and far the best defense in league and pretty good offense too they're gonna be back to back champs without ease.
Sir, you are a Gentlemen, Scholar, and a man with a lifetime of wisdom. Or you understand football.

1-382-million-so-you-re-saying-there-is-a-chance-16169787.png

I'm a GA hater, but after last year and the beginning of this year Ray Charles could see nobody was gonna beat them this year. The cliche "Defense wins championships" is true and there's no defense that can even compare to what Kirby has built. Add to the by and far the best defense in league and pretty good offense too they're gonna be back to back champs with ease.
I laughed my F'in azz off when ppl. thought TENN was gonna put all them points on GA.

I laughed my F'in azz off when ppl. thought TENN was gonna put all them points on GA.
That was a joke, and again I've always been a GA hater but ranking them anything other than #1 this year was just straight disrespect.
The only plausible reason for Tennessee being ranked #1 before the GA game was because Vegas wanted to make some money off the suckers who believed Tenn might have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom