• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC coaching jobs...

Taggart to FSU, Morris to Arkansas, and ....well..... not sure about TN...yet. Lots of rumors, but nothing announced.

Jeremy Pruitt to UT. He was D coordinator at FSU for their National Championship, then UGA in Richt's last year and went to Alabama when Kirby came over.

Jeremy Pruitt to UT. He was D coordinator at FSU for their National Championship, then UGA in Richt's last year and went to Alabama when Kirby came over.
Yes Pruitt should do well - even though I am not a UT fan, I have seen Pruitt up close at practice and he is a great teacher of the game.

Yes Pruitt should do well - even though I am not a UT fan, I have seen Pruitt up close at practice and he is a great teacher of the game.

Pruitt is just going to love Fulmer’s meddling. This should be great for UGA for the next 3 or 4 years.

You are probably right but I don't think Pruitt has the temperament to put up with it very much
Agreed. Pruitt is intense and it is no secret where he stands on an issue good or bad. He will push back if he feels pressure.

I’m a Georgia fan, but I have to ask.....When are the folks in Louisiana going to something about that sorry ass AD and Head Coach? The same goes for Auburn and Gus.

Yesterday was a great day for the SEC.....but a minor overcast was thrown on the conference with that pitiful performance by LSU and Auburn.

I understand the reluctance to enter the coaching search after what Tennessee went through, but both the LSU and Auburn programs will most likely pay a price next season for it. Don’t get me wrong, I have no real love for either program, but I hate to see two once strong programs slide into conference mediocrity and choke like a Heimlich Maneuver training aid in the bowl season.

Back
Top Bottom