• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC coaching jobs...

All the Arkansas fans I know are hoping so too
Bless their hearts. Please don't clue them in. He needs to get employed so LSU can stop paying him! :lol:

LSU is on the verge of their first 10 win season since 2013 (despite a loss to the Sun Belt champs), has their best SEC record since 2012 and has a win over the potential national champion, and all with a coach nobody said they should hire.
If there was ever a case of good riddance, Miles was it!

Looks like UT is walking away from Schiano. Now the UT search continues. And if Mullens does go to Florida then Miss St will now be on the hunt as well. Crazy!

Nobody at UT will be happy unless they get Gruden or Manning as HC......and that will never happen. UT is a dumpster fire....there is no way they are going to get a top tier coach. They should be all over Sumlin....he is their best chance at a real top 75 HC.

15EA5513-8BC6-41EA-910F-2F7568337052.png

It all sounds like the Dawgs continue dominating the SEC East for a while to me. Kirby may look like Larry Culpepper but he can recruit and coach. Enjoy the view from the rear Vol Nation and Jean Shorts Army.

Nobody at UT will be happy unless they get Gruden or Manning as HC......and that will never happen. UT is a dumpster fire....there is no way they are going to get a top tier coach. They should be all over Sumlin....he is their best chance at a real top 75 HC.

Is Phil Fulmer still available? I bet UT fans wish for those good old days....

Back
Top Bottom