• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC coaching jobs...

IMG_1889.JPG

The Vols offensive coordinator under coach Klein

Anyone have a guess as to how many coaches will turn down the Tennessee job before they find "their coach"? I have a buddy, a Tennessee fan, tell me last night that coaches should be lining up to coach Tennessee. He, like a lot of Tennessee fans, believe that the Tennessee job is one of the best jobs in the SEC. As I told my friend, it might have been 10 or 11 years ago, but not today. The AD seems may not be a bumbling fool, but he is acting like one. The fans, or at least the more vocal fans, want a coach with a Championship Pedigree!!!! Yeah, OK, good luck with that.

BTW, Tennessee still does not have a coach. Who will turn them down next?

The AD is lackluster, I agree- but to suggest the football program is a dumpster job is ridiculous. Have you been to the campus and seen the training facilities or do you just talk out the side of your neck?

8million$ to win/lose....I don't know, maybe I will apply.

It's still a very desirable job in the preeminent conference in college ball. The current hysterics are just that. A SMART coach could probably land a sweet deal and be afforded some time to rebuild. Most jobs in the SEC (west at least) you won't be so lucky. They need to go after an up and comer who isn't distracted by the current 15 minutes of drama and wants to prove himself.
Having said that, I still hope its Les Miles. :p

Back
Top Bottom