• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC coaching jobs...

OK, Fulmer is AD, how about Kevin Steele as Head Coach/Defensive coordinator, yeah he bombed at Baylor, but I don't believe UT can be too picky. T Martin as offensive coordinator, hey, seems to be doing a great job at USC,..... well it is USC, and bring back Casey Clausen to be asst offensive coordinator. Casey is probably tired of the high school job he has and would love to coach in college. That would be all UT grads on staff. Then bring Chavis in to run the defense. Chavis is oUT of work so it would be simple. You think the TN fans would approve, or march in protest?

Peyton or Tee Martin would not bee a good choice in my opinion

I don't believe you have to worry about Peyton taking the job. He wants to buy a NFL team, not be a college coach.
T Martin, is not ready to be a head coach which is why Kevin Steel would be the better choice. Let T Martin season a year or three. By that time, UT will fire Kevin Steel and T Martin would be in line. Chavis could still be the defense coordinator.

There are other options, but hey, fun to try and predict the out come.

What about the TN recruits? Have any de-committed yet?

Butch Jones has actually been texting several of them to recommit from Tennessee. Real classy move, but I hope whoever hires him doesn't take that into account and gives him a high payday as it will help defray some of his buyout from UT.

Butch Jones has actually been texting several of them to recommit from Tennessee
Nice. :tsk:
I keep telling y'all Les Miles!
Reading now he has expressed "significant interest"
All I want for Christmas is for Les Miles to get a job. UT would be perfect!

Back
Top Bottom