SEC homers.....

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
8 out of 15 on the left side are SEC teams. Only one on the right side ... because they were playing another SEC team.

Attachments

• IMG_20230110_133149_01.jpg
    IMG_20230110_133149_01.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 78
Just seen this. Congrats. The sec wins the cupcake trophy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol, OSU fans are my fave. Glad y'all were able to handle Ark St and Toledo, even if you couldn't make the list. Would have been a real whizzer to be denied the opportunity to lose in the playoffs, again (to an SEC team,). Gee, "only" 4 of the top 10 strength of schedule were SEC. Thanks "cupcakes". And there sits tOSU, topped by two SEC teams.... https://www.espn.com/college-football/fpi
Is it fall yet? 😎

Perfect display of why the SEC has helped ruin college football for nearly 20yrs.
You're right. After the expansion, just let the SECCG be the national champion and create a "B" league for everyone else.
Currently the SEC is like the transgender dude competing in women's sports.

Lol always got one who shows their ignorance. Proof it doesn’t mean more…
Yeah that 58 point win over a Power 5 team in the National Championship game is a point of ignorance isnt’ it?

If you really want to get into a logical discussion regarding this, please proceed. But otherwise I’ll just leave it at:

Back to Back, bitches

You're right. After the expansion, just let the SECCG be the national champion and create a "B" league for everyone else.
Currently the SEC is like the transgender dude competing in women's sports.
Nobody wants to watch minor league football though. It’s why the XFL failed. Y’all don’t realize it but the SEC has gone woke leading CFB. The broke is coming.

Yeah that 58 point win over a Power 5 team in the National Championship game is a point of ignorance isnt’ it?

If you really want to get into a logical discussion regarding this, please proceed. But otherwise I’ll just leave it at:

Back to Back, bitches

😂🤣😂🤣when CFB is at the weakest it’s been since UGA won it last time. UGA is the tallest midget in the room in CFB. A 58pt win only shows how out of balance the game is, that’s on top of understanding that in 06, the combined tv deals between CBS & ESPN basically put ONLY the SEC in front of all other conferences. I can’t help you support a conference that is as woke and liberal as it is 😂🤣😂🤣😂.

Back
Top Bottom