• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC homers.....

I’ve been a Buckeye fan for nearly 50 years. The OSU / UGA game was the perfect combination for Ohio State to beat the SEC juggernaut. It was the best OSU looked all year and maybe the worst Ga looked. It was a great game and we lost. Had we played the Dawgs that showed up against TCU, the outcome would’ve been much worse. There’s no denying the SEC is dominant and hats off to em for it.
I’m so use to getting crushed by the SEC, it doesn’t even register anymore. But losing to Michigan just plain sucks.

Nobody wants to watch minor league football though. It’s why the XFL failed. Y’all don’t realize it but the SEC has gone woke leading CFB. The broke is coming.

😂🤣😂🤣when CFB is at the weakest it’s been since UGA won it last time. UGA is the tallest midget in the room in CFB. A 58pt win only shows how out of balance the game is, that’s on top of understanding that in 06, the combined tv deals between CBS & ESPN basically put ONLY the SEC in front of all other conferences. I can’t help you support a conference that is as woke and liberal as it is 😂🤣😂🤣😂.
OSU plays it's best football game of the season while UGA stumbles and doesn't play well........and OSU still loses the playoff game and suddenly the CFB is weak, lol! Not to worry, we are only two seasons away from the 12 team playoff that will allow your conference to put a team in the post season every year....only to be sent home crying "tHe seC Is ovEraTed!"

So the money and TV is the reason your team can't compete? Guess what conference is (and has been on top for a long time) the Number 1 revenue money maker in college football, or who has their own exclusive conference TV show on a major network (CBS) every college football Saturday........The Big 10. The Big Ten has made more money than any other conference in college football for years. Think positive....Hey, it ain't as prestigious as winning, but it's something to calm the tits of the OSU Nation.

Meanwhile the SEC will continue to dominate the championship picture, just like they have since a playoff system replaced the beauty contest championship days when OSU could be voted #1 occasionally. 15 champions in the last 25 years of playoff history. There is only one conference that is the king of playoff era college football, and it ain't yours. Sorry, Not Sorry.

OSU plays it's best football game of the season while UGA stumbles and doesn't play well........and OSU still loses the playoff game and suddenly the CFB is weak, lol! Not to worry, we are only two seasons away from the 12 team playoff that will allow your conference to put a team in the post season every year....only to be sent home crying "tHe seC Is ovEraTed!"

So the money and TV is the reason your team can't compete? Guess what conference is (and has been on top for a long time) the Number 1 revenue money maker in college football, or who has their own exclusive conference TV show on a major network (CBS) every college football Saturday........The Big 10. The Big Ten has made more money than any other conference in college football for years. Think positive....Hey, it ain't as prestigious as winning, but it's something to calm tits of the OSU Nation.

Meanwhile the SEC will continue to dominate the championship picture, just like they have since a playoff system replaced the beauty contest championship days when OSU could be voted #1 occasionally. 15 champions in the last 25 years of playoff history. There is only one conference that is the king of playoff era college football, and it ain't yours. Sorry, Not Sorry.
HAHAHA…
good one… gooooo, hazelnuts!

I would love to see Vandy become competitive in the SEC.
And anxiously awaiting more spirited repartee from the Newb.
Perhaps Vandy could move to a conference where they would instantly be competitive enough play occasionally in a conference championship? Maybe look north? The only geography that stands between them and the promise land is the state of Kentucky!

1678976153529.png

Nobody wants to watch minor league football though. It’s why the XFL failed. Y’all don’t realize it but the SEC has gone woke leading CFB. The broke is coming.

😂🤣😂🤣when CFB is at the weakest it’s been since UGA won it last time. UGA is the tallest midget in the room in CFB. A 58pt win only shows how out of balance the game is, that’s on top of understanding that in 06, the combined tv deals between CBS & ESPN basically put ONLY the SEC in front of all other conferences. I can’t help you support a conference that is as woke and liberal as it is 😂🤣😂🤣😂.
None of those opinions are related in any coherent way.

Welcome to the ODT. I’m unsubscribing from this thread now and going to iron my 2023 Champs sweat shirt, sit across from the Arch, and enjoy a beer while watching highlights from one of our 16 consecutive victories.

Hope y’all have a good day.

None of those opinions are related in any coherent way.

Welcome to the ODT. I’m unsubscribing from this thread now and going to iron my 2023 Champs sweat shirt, sit across from the Arch, and enjoy a beer while watching highlights from one of our 16 consecutive victories.

Hope y’all have a good day.
I’d take it as a compliment. I wish Ohio state was so good, people claimed they were ruining college football

You're right. After the expansion, just let the SECCG be the national champion and create a "B" league for everyone else.
Currently the SEC is like the transgender dude competing in women's sports.

This is what the folks who say expansion will give more teams/conferences a shot don't realize. Final four just gonna come down to the four best SEC teams every year.

Back
Top Bottom