• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sec. of State Runoff

BTW, I think this whole "concession" thing is way over done.

Look what happened in FL.

just count the damn votes, and the winner is whoever has the most votes.

Kemp put Stacy Abrams on the national stage by insisting she concede. Every time he insisted, she got on her soapbox, and got national coverage.

The state would have been a lot better off if he had just cracked a bottle and had some drinks with some old friends and shut up. What difference does it make if she concedes or not?

Look at FL.

The law is 50 percent plus one vote. Kemp mentioned this shortly after the election, and Gappy got out her but but boat and kept it running 24-7. He should have torpedoed that boat right off.

Yeah, I can't blame Kemp for that. She was the one kicking and screaming to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Heck, this lawsuit is all about that as well...

And just think, our "conservative" governor and power crowd were willing to sell the ranch to pay 50,000 Amazonians to come here. That would be something like 75,000 raging liberal votes, not even considering all the millenials working in support companies.

This is why I’m so very happy GA didn’t get Amazon. That seriously would have closed the gap Kemp won by in this election.

Also, while I think Deal meant well with all the GA tax breaks on filiming movies here, but it has had a major unintended consequence. Liberals come to GA for acting, say “hey I can own 100 acres and a mansion for 1/4 the price of CA”, end up buying property, and then tell their liberal friends about it. Same thing happened in CO through other means. Took 20 yrs but look at CO now. And the issue is because liberal Hollywood now works and owns property in GA they feel vested in GA politics. While they can’t register to vote here as their primary residence is in CA, that sure as heck doesn’t stop them from investing their $$ in the GA Democratic Party. Again an impactful unintended consequence on Deal’s part.

Back
Top Bottom