• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC predictions this year

Anything but Alabama vs Georgia is going to be a shock. Florida and Texas A&M are moving up but it's likely to take a season or two. Never know what Auburn is going to do.

826DA12F-4C17-4FE1-8016-16F54CC6E912.jpeg

WalMart has a good chance of taking the #6 spot also. Lol!

GO DAWGS!!!

All Dawgs in the East 12-0 , Bama in the West. Flip a coin for the SECCG. Rocky Flop, Swamp Lizards, Barners, and all others need not apply.

Seems reasonable, unfortunately.

Not much suspense this year. Are you counting down to Coach O getting his pink slip? The LSU QB situation with Joe Burrow coming in from OSU = Grayson Lambert and smells of desperation. As a Dawgs fan I have seen this play out. You guys will have Lane Kiffin in Red Stick next year. This year get a pillow to bite and and lots of tissue.

Not much suspense this year. Are you counting down to Coach O getting his pink slip? The LSU QB situation with Joe Burrow coming in from OSU = Grayson Lambert and smells of desperation. As a Dawgs fan I have seen this play out. You guys will have Lane Kiffin in Red Stick next year. This year get a pillow to bite and and lots of tissue.
Lol. They'll have another year like last year. A year most schools would kill for and all SEC west schools bang their heads about.
The kid from OSU is weird. But I think Ensminger shows more desperation. Lane will never coach at LSU. I do really hope they beat Miami in the opener.
I'm just going to have to keep any overperforming hopes for basketball. :mmph:

Back
Top Bottom