• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC predictions this year

Lol. They'll have another year like last year. A year most schools would kill for and all SEC west schools bang their heads about.
The kid from OSU is weird. But I think Ensminger shows more desperation. Lane will never coach at LSU. I do really hope they beat Miami in the opener.
I'm just going to have to keep any overperforming hopes for basketball. :mmph:

I can relate to your pain. But 9-3 will not cut it in Red Stick. Coach O is a buffoon. This has a nice ring to it : LSU Head Coach Mel Tucker. If not him I am sure the Swamp Lizards will happily send Coach Cool Shoes to you the Monday after the Cocktail Party.

I can relate to your pain. But 9-3 will not cut it in Red Stick. Coach O is a buffoon. This has a nice ring to it : LSU Head Coach Mel Tucker. If not him I am sure the Swamp Lizards will happily send Coach Cool Shoes to you the Monday after the Cocktail Party.
Tucker is too green and LSU's defense has never been the issue. Mullen is a crybaby doofus. In other words, he's at home. Orgeron is a veritable Einstein compared to Miles.

I think LSU is 4-4 in conference this year. They lose to Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, Miss State.
Possible. If that happens and a loss to Miami, O won't be there to coach whatever toilet bowl they go to. Troy was his one and only pass. Even though I like him, O has the interim title. Its just not official.

Possible. If that happens and a loss to Miami, O won't be there to coach whatever toilet bowl they go to. Troy was his one and only pass. Even though I like him, O has the interim title. Its just not official.
Wouldn't worry about the Miami game. They have mark richt as their head coach. He will do anything necessary to lose games that matter.

Red Stick Kitties beat Barner Kitties this year. Barn will have a green O line and no stud running back to pull the Gus Bus. They will get smoked in the opener by Wahington and Stidham will be concussed by week 3. Gus Bus is out of gas this year.

Wouldn't worry about the Miami game. They have mark richt as their head coach. He will do anything necessary to lose games that matter.
That stout defense is returning for them. Should be a low scoring affair but if LSU somehow humiliates them that's fine with me. Sunday night ...

Back
Top Bottom