• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC predictions this year

Dang

movie.info_movie_Joe_Dirt_2001_4.jpg

This was a rational discussion of the current football season until the Gayta fan showed up. Now it is a fairytale about an also ran coach with cool shoes.

Rational???? Lol. Far from it. This discussion was nothing but you blowing bulldog smoke up everyones ass. How bout yall win the big one atleast once in our lifetime then you have right to talk as much smack as you do. Lol.

This was a rational discussion of the current football season until the Gayta fan showed up. Now it is a fairytale about an also ran coach with cool shoes.
Well in all seriousness I don't believe that Florida is a serious contender in the East. They have no consistent performance from the QB position. Also no real playmakers at the WR or RB position. Defensively they have plenty of talent which will keep them in games but they are just not good enough to seriously compete for the conference title in 2018.

I agree. We are a couple years away from being back to national contenders. But we are STACKED at RB and WR. The QB position is what has me nervous. I promise you this though. We will be MUCH MUCH better this year. Not saying 2 much though considering last year. Its a whole new regime down in Gainesville. Say what you will about Mullen but its a proven fact, he takes what he has and gets the most out of it. Look what he did at Miss State with the talent he had there. Not to shabby considering. Now look at the talent at Florida compared to Miss State. I think Florida will surprise ALOT of people this year.

Reactions: GFB
So who you think wins the East this season?

I will answer that after I see our third game. Lol. On Paper it all points to UGA. BUT if you a hardcore UGA fan you know how that game in October can go. And dont base it off last years game. That was the worst coached UF team in its history. Thankfully it got ol Yeller teeth fired. So thank you for that.

But its all in good fun my friend. Thats the beauty of the sport. No hard feelings.

No hard feelings. But it is Bama and the Dawgs right now. The rest of the SEC is going to stink this year. UF, UT, T A&M are 2 years away minimum. LSU will go in to rebuild after this year- 3 years in Red Stick. Barn is on the rebuild-O line/Good D but not enough depth. The remaining 7 schools are pretenders every year.

Back
Top Bottom