• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC predictions this year

I'm thinking that my Dawgs actually take a step back this year to 10-2. I think Will Muschamp has a good thing going in South Carolina. With Mullen in Gainesville now and Pruitt in Knoxville the East is about to get very good. I expect this year for Georgia to again curb stomp most of the East division but 2019 onward that's gonna change. Georgia has to get the goods while they can because the division isn't gonna be this weak for long.

Reactions: GFB
As far as Mullen gets everything he can with what he has that came out to about 31-3 last year and that was with a QB. All your D talent has it's eyes over the horizon to the NFL. Your WR and RB corp wouldn't sniff the practice squad at UGA.

I'm thinking that my Dawgs actually take a step back this year to 10-2. I think Will Muschamp has a good thing going in South Carolina. With Mullen in Gainesville now and Pruitt in Knoxville the East is about to get very good. I expect this year for Georgia to again curb stomp most of the East division but 2019 onward that's gonna change. Georgia has to get the goods while they can because the division isn't gonna be this weak for long.

I agree 100% with this post.

Not this year, 12-0 going to Atlanta. That will be a pickem game. The football this year isn't going to be compelling at all. Georgia will embaress USCjr in Columbia on National TV. The Swift for Heisman hype after that game will be off the charts.

Back
Top Bottom